Rooting The Cherry Pad Turbo
Written By Pinoy Tekkie on Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012 | 6:13 AM
1. First, download RKAndroid v1.29 or later. The one I used came with the package for Wopad I7 (try searching "topnotchtablets_wopadi7_firmware_tools_package" ). It's complete with drivers and system image editors.
2. Once you've downloaded that package, install the included drivers. You do this by putting your tab in flash mode by turning it off, holding the volume + button then plugging the USB cable. Windows should detect your device, proceed with the driver installation.
3. If this is done successfully, when you open the RKAndroidTool.exe it will recognize your device stating that "Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb."
4. Use the following offset parameters below depending on what part you will flash
^Parameter offset 0x00000000
^Misc offset 0x00002000
^Kernel offset 0x00004000
^Boot offset 0x00008000
^Recovery offset 0x0000a000
^System offset 0x0000e000
5. Browse the image file, check the box then click run and wait. It will write the check the file and once everything's complete it will automatically reboot to your new system firmware.