Home » , , , , , , , , » Gorilla Glass : Finding Out The Dangerous Way

Gorilla Glass : Finding Out The Dangerous Way

Written By Wazzup Pilipinas on Miyerkules, Setyembre 26, 2012 | 2:51 AM


“Ainol Novo: Ainol Novo 7 Flame use Chimei Innolux IPS screen gorilla glass with 1280*800 resolution, better than LG IPS Screen.”

I don’t know how we would find out if our Fire has gorilla glass. But, I just experienced dropping my Fire about 2 feet high into a tiled and cemented floor. It dropped face down. I had to say a little prayer before finally picking it up.

But alas! the screen is still intact, no damage at all, and the device is still functioning normally.

Sorry, but I don’t have enough courage to poke the screen with some keys or pound it with a hammer. hehe :P

I guess that’s confirmation enough that our Ainol Fire and Flame uses gorilla glass!!!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Tekkie : Information Technology - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger