Home » , , , » Nillkin TPU Case for Your Nexus 7

Nillkin TPU Case for Your Nexus 7

Written By Wazzup Pilipinas on Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012 | 4:43 PM


I'm not really a fan of bi-fold cases. In fact, for the past several weeks I've been running around with a naked Nexus 7 with just a pouch. I came across this case called Nillkin and it's really cheap and for me looks too good to pass on to. I bought it and here is goes.

Packaging is very simple. No frills just a simple see-through plastic case. Only the bezel is covered so the screen protector doesn't lift. It's good enough to place the tablet face down without hitting the glass.




What you get are the case itself and a clear screen protector




How it looks in front and the back






Bottom part

 Sides

All the holes are pretty good. Grip is nice. Best of all, it's under 15usd shipped. This may or may not work for all but I'm glad I got it.

*credits to multo, TPC
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Tekkie : Information Technology - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger