Pipo U1 Tablet
Written By Pinoy Tekkie on Sabado, Setyembre 8, 2012 | 9:55 PM
The Pipo U1 is fitted with a 7 inch IPS capacitive toucshcreen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Together with a Rockchip RK3066 dual core ARM Cortex-A9 processor.
Graphics in the Pipo U1 Android Jelly Bean tablet are provided by a Mali 400 graphics chip, with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of on-board storage, for media, apps and files. Other features of the Pipo U1 include a front-facing 2MP camera for video conferencing and Skype calls, with 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity.
The Pipo is also equipped with a battery that will provide up to 5 hours of use and is fitted with a microSD card slot for expansion when needed.
Here are the cons for this tab:
1. Check if there are dead pixels (many feedback reports about dead pixels)
2. Check for backlight bleed (mine has lots right now)
3. Speakers: Too low volume even at high
4. Google play music and the music app.. seems not to detect my SDcard.
More info: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/37788-pipo-u1-clockwork-mod-success/
Try this for rooting: http://static.opda.com/zhuodashi/ZhuoDaShi-2.2..9-setup.exe
1. Download ZhuoDashi : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?clri11rtuled6n1
This is a Chinese app... Just follow the "Highlighted" buttons to install.
2. Connect Tablet to PC and make sure Driver will install.
3. Launch ZhuoDashi and click the "Wrench" icon tab.
4. Click "Root" and it should root the Tablet.
PiPO U1 Dual-Core 7" HD-IPS Tablet Review: http://pandawill-tablets-review.blogspot.com/2012/08/pipo-u1-dualcore-7-hd-ips-tablet.html
Check website of Pipo for firmware updates: http://pipo.cn/En/index.php?m=Product&a=show4&id=232&type=2