DIY: Epson De-clog
Written By Pinoy Tekkie on Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012 | 1:08 AM
For the users who still use the old models of Epson printers, it's about time you switch into the ink tank system printers, specifically the L-series which was just recently launched to the media and soon to the consuming public.
But for the meantime, here's a de-clogging of head solution for those printers with no more warranties.
1. Standard Injection :)
2. Zonrox with Bleach
3. Distilled Water
4. Hose " Juice Hose " the one you find under a juicer or some kids lunch box :) Cut it around 1 1/2 inch
1. Mix 5 table spoon of Zonrox + 100ml Distilled Water! DO NOT USE TAP WATER!
2. Take around 5 ml and insert it in the injection.
3. Plugged in the hose to the ink connector (the pointed plastic inside the ink cartridge container) and push it in to make an air tight pressure then inject the 5 ml solution, make sure you don't inject air in the HEAD - as it might cause more damage.... as of what I've heard.
4. Now make a print test. :D
I have tested this method and it does indeed de-clog the head.
Note: If your printer is still in warranty. Then use at your own risk.
*Tested with EPSON C45