Dell OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One : World’s Most Manageable Intel vPro Enabled All-in-One Desktop
Written By Pinoy Tekkie on Sabado, Oktubre 5, 2013 | 3:48 AM
Dell OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One is the world’s most manageable Intel vPro enabled All-in-One
desktop and delivers outstanding reliability and security.
Outstanding reliability & productivity
With a robust chassis that has undergone intense testing, the OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One is designed for ultimate reliability. Components and assembled systems are tested in order to simulate years of usage and deployments in tough conditions.
Empower your workforce with Dell’s most powerful commercial All-in-One ever1. Users can power through their day with up to the latest Intel Core i7 processors, choice of hard drive, SSD or hybrid drives, high-speed memory options, and optional discrete graphics.
Users can connect and communicate with colleagues around the world with wireless connectivity options, microphone and headset mini-jacks for voice-over-IP, and Microsoft Lync for optimal video conferencing.
Maximize productivity with intuitive design features that adapt to unique work styles, with optional articulated stand and touch screen. A great combination for natural interaction and productivity with Microsoft Windows 8.
Enjoy a clutter-free workspace with Dell’s Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for increased productivity.
Dell OptiPlex desktops are engineered to respect our planet and offer services that help minimize energy consumption and enable recycling.
Most manageable All-in-One
Manage and maintain your OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One with ease with the latest Intel vPro systems management iAMT 9.x, which helps deliver seamless management even when systems are offline. Update once with Dell’s unique extension for one-to-many remote BIOS management and simplify management. The OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One is designed to seamlessly integrate into the office environment and share a common image with the mini-tower (MT), small form-factor (SFF), and ultra small form-factor (USFF).
Confidently safeguard data with Dell Data Protection software for advanced authentication and encryption, Dell Protected Workspace software for protection against the latest malware, Trusted Platform Module (TPM)2, encrypted hard drive options, and optional biometric authentication peripherals. Physical lock slot and optional lockable port cover and desk mount further help protect your system.
Dell OptiPlex long lifecycles, managed transitions, and ImageWatch advance look at software and hardware changes help ensure long-term stability so you can confidently plan for the future. The OptiPlex desktops are easy to service and maintain with color-coded highlight tool-less accessible system components and grip points (MT/SFF/USFF).
Rely on Dell Services3 to configure, deploy, manage, and support your OptiPlex desktops for their entire lifecycle, including reselling or recycling when they reach end of life.
Security and management solutions
Protect your data from device to the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption4, a single solution to protect data on PCs, mobile devices, tablets, external media, and public cloud storage. Remotely manage encryption and authentication policies from a single console, and simplify compliance with one-touch preset policy templates. Data-centric encryption is quick and easy to deploy, and it won’t interfere.
Dell systems management solutions help you simplify management, automate processes, and reduce costs. Save time with Dell automation tools to streamline deployment and configuration, and efficiently monitor, inventory and update your systems with deep integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE consoles. Dell also offers KACE4 appliances to help seamlessly manage endpoints, or Dell Services can help define and implement the right client management solution for your unique needs.
Dell OptiPlex desktops can also serve as high-performance endpoints within virtual desktop environments. Dell Cloud Desktop diskless solution enable to secure data in a central location, eliminating risk of loss and help prevent theft of sensitive data. It provides a seamless computing experience with fast log-in, application consistency and performance is consistent and reliable, because all applications run locally on the Dell Cloud Desktop.
For great productivity, Dell OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One expands and offers an edge-to-edge 23” multi-touch display that supports Windows 8 interactive experience.
Based on projected capacitive touchscreen technology, that recognizes up to ten finger contacts; the OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One touch combined with Windows 8 delivers new levels of natural interaction.
More effective collaboration can be achieved with the optional articualted stand and a tilting webcam enabling easy typing on the display, intuitive usage and multi-user collaboration.
The OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One touch can be efficiently deployed as an electronic point-of-sales, interactive helpdesk, reception computers, meeting room interactive desktops or specialized solutions.
All-in-One touch edge-to-edge glass makes it easier to interact with borders and corners of the display, while the tilting 1.3 MP webcam enables it’s usage even when hte system is used
in a reclined position.
OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One Technical Specification
Intel® 4th generation Core™ i7/i5 Quad Core, i3 Dual Core and Pentium® Dual Core Chipset
Intel® Q87 Express Chipset
Operating System Options
Microsoft® Windows 8 Standard 64-bit, Microsoft ® Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
Microsoft® Windows 7® Home Basic SP1 (32/ 64 bit), Microsoft® Windows 7® Home Premium SP1 (32/64 bit), Microsoft® Windows
7® Professional SP1 (32/64 bit), Microsoft® Windows 7® Ultimate SP1 (32/64 bit)
Ubuntu® (select countries)
23” WLED, 1920x1080 FHD resolution with anti-glare coating ; optional projected capacitive touchscreen with glossy coating
Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600; supports optional discrete graphics solutions from AMD
2 SODIMM slots; Non-ECC dual-channel 1600MHz DDR3/DDR3L SDRAM, supports up to 16GB
Integrated Intel I217LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000; supports optional wireless 802.11n card and optional 802.11m wireless card
Note: the integrated Intel connection is required to support Intel vPro Technology
4 External USB 3.0 ports (2 side, 2 rear) and 4 External USB 2.0 ports; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI; 2 PS/2; 1 Line-in (stereo/microphone),
2 Line-out (1 side for headphone/1 rear for speaker)
Removable Media Options
Dell 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (standard)
Supports optional optical disc drives
Hard Drives Options
Hard Disk Drives: up to 1TB
Supports Hybrid, Opal SED FIPS, and Solid State Drive
No Hard Drive – Supports Dell Cloud Desktop diskless option
Non-touch All-in-One systems
Touch All-in-One systems
Optional fixed 2.0 MP webcam with sliding door
Optional, tilting 2.0 MP webcam
(H x W x D) Inches/(cm)
15.2 x 22.6 x 2.7 /
(38.6 x 57.4 x 6.8)
15.2 x 22.6 x 2.8 /
(38.6 x 57.4 x 7.2)
Min. Weight (lbs/kg)
16.8 / 7.6
20.8 / 9.44
Stand Depth Inches/(cm)
8.7 / (22)
9.84 / (25)
Stand Weight (lbs/kg)
5.28 / 2.4
6.6 / 3
Number of Bays
1 internal 3.5”
1 miniPCIe connector
Power Supply8 Unit (PSU)
200W up to 90% Efficient PSU; Active PFC
Keyboards: Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard, Dell Wireless Keyboard
Mouse: Dell Laser Mouse, Dell Wireless Mouse (bundled with Dell Wireless Keyboard)
Audio Speakers: Internal Dell audio speaker (standard)
Trusted Platform Module2 (TPM) 1.2, Dell Data Protection|Access, Dell Data Protection|Encryption, Chassis lock slot support, optional
Chassis Intrusion Switch, Setup/BIOS Password, I/O Interface Security, optional Smart Card keyboards, Intel Trusted Execution
Technology, Intel Identity Protection Technology, Intel Anti-Theft Technology, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support for optional
Systems Management Options
Intel vPro Technology (iAMT 9.x) including Dell unique vPro extensions; Intel Standard Manageability; No Out of Band Systems Management
Environmental & Regulatory Standards
Environmental Standards (eco-labels):ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified, EPEAT Registered, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS, China Regulatory Name: OptiPlex 9010A
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service
Limited Hardware Warranty; Standard 3-year On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis; Optional 3 year Dell ProSupport offers premium support from expert technicians and 24x7 availability.
Discover professional class desktops at Dell.com/OptiPlex
1. Based on Dell Preliminary benchmarks comparing Dell OptiPlex 9020 All-in-One to Dell OptiPlex 9010 All-in-One and Dell OptiPlex 3011 All-in-One. Pending final validation.
2. TPM: TPM is not available in all regions.
3. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region. For more information, visit www.dell.com/servicedescriptions.
4. Offering and availability may vary by region.
5. System Memory and Graphics: Significant system memory may be used to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors.
6. 4GB or Greater System Memory Capability: A 64-bit operating system is required to support 4GB or more of system memory.
7. Hard Drive: GB means 1 billion bytes and TB equals 1 trillion bytes; actual capacity varies with preloaded material and operating environment and will be less.
8. PSU: This form factor utilizes a more efficient Active Power Factor Correction (APFC) power supply. Dell recommends only Universal Power Supplies (UPS) based on Sine Wave
output for APFC PSUs, not an approximation of a Sine Wave, Square Wave, or quasi-Square Wave (see UPS technical specifications). If you have questions please contact the
manufacturer to confirm the output type.
9. Computrace: Not a Dell offer. Certain conditions apply. For full details, see terms and conditions at www.lojackforlaptops.com.
10. Systems Management Options:
• Intel vPro Technology - Fully vPro-capable at point of purchase; the vPro systems management option requires vPro processors. Includes support for Intel Advanced Management Technology (AMT) 8.x.
• Intel Standard Manageability - Fully enabled at point of purchase, the Intel Standard Management option is a subset of the AMT features. ISM is not upgradeable to vPro technology post-purchase.
• No Out-of-Band Systems Management - This option entirely removes Intel out of band systems (OOB) management features. The system can still support in band management. OOB management support through AMT cannot be upgraded post-purchase.
11. Limited Hardware Warranty: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty.
12. Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis: Remote Diagnosis is determination by online/phone technician of cause of issue; may involve customer access to inside of system and multiple or extended sessions. If issue is covered by Limited Hardware Warranty (www.dell.com/warranty) and not resolved remotely, technician and/or part will be dispatched, usually within 1 business day following completion of Remote Diagnosis. Availability varies. Other conditions apply.
13. Please refer to www.epeat.net for specific country registration rating and participation.