Kata (型 or 形 literally: "form"), a series of choreographed patterns of movements used for teaching, through which successful techniques are mastered.
Join the AWS team for a half day of live discussions as well as business and technical mentoring on the latest cloud computing best practices. Geared specifically to growing start-ups and development teams, the Cloud Kata sessions will guide you through tips, customer testimonials and technical best practices to help you grow faster on the AWS Cloud. As seats are limited, sign up for your free pass today!
10 reasons to attend:
- Discover pro tips that help your start-ups as you go from idea to minimum viable product (MVP), to scale, and ultimately to profitability.
- See live demonstrations and learn more about services such as Amazon EC2, Relational Database Service (RDS), S3, CloudFront, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Leverage AWS reference architectures, SDK, and services to build your MVP quickly.
- Get hands-on guidance and coaching on how to build your MVP on the AWS Cloud.
- Gain insights on the six best practices for "cost aware architecting".
- Explore smart ways to lower your costs by leveraging various AWS pricing models.
- Learn from Philippines-based start-ups on how they succeeded with AWS.
- Understand venture capital (VC), how it works, and how to pitch to VC’s to obtain the capital needed to grow your start-up.
- Find the best fit for your co-founder, your technical stack and services, and the right architecture for now and the future.
- Participate in the AWS Coding Challenge!
- Start-up business, technical founders, and developers who are eager to learn how to run lean and scale fast to build their next big thing.
- Development teams, engineers, architects and system administrators from enterprises who are eager to learn how to deploy applications in highly available, scalable architectures.
1:00pm – 1:30pm | Registration - Come early to get your technical questions answered at AWS Solutions Architect Corner, and network with your peers at the Start-Up Hub
1:30pm – 2:00pm | Welcome, Joe Ziegler, Start-Up Business Development Manag