WD Participates in Computex 2013
Written By Pinoy Tekkie on Biyernes, Mayo 24, 2013 | 8:44 AM
WD, a Western Digital company and world leader in storage and connected-life products, today announced that it will demonstrate its solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) and 5 mm ultra-slim hard drive technologies in tablet and other thin-and-light devices at the COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2013 trade event, held in Taiwan from June 4 to June 8, 2013. The innovations will be a part of WD’s exhibit showcasing its latest storage technologies and solutions addressing thin-and-light mobile devices, cloud datacenter computing and the connected lifestyle.
At Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, booth number L0810, WD will demonstrate:
· The world’s first ultra-slim 2.5-inch, 5 mm hard drives and SSHDs, which are designed for integration into the slimmest devices and space-constrained computing environments;
· 7 mm form factor drive designs for high-capacity mobile storage;
· Enterprise storage building blocks for the cloud-oriented datacenter, aligning to application performance, capacity, reliability and workload;
· Connected Life Products, revolving around personal cloud storage and software, enabling personal and premium content on multiple screens; and
· WD’s “Power of Choice” client hard drive solutions. The four colors – WD Blue™, WD Green™, WD Black™ and WD Red™ – enable customers’ easy selection of the best WD drive for their application or usage requirements.