This is just to remind you of some security tips necessary to keep your website and account safe. Please read the following guidelines:
1. Change your password (cPanel, client portal, email accounts, FTP accounts, etc.) at least every 90 days.
2. Do not share your login credentials to any person whom you do not fully trust. If it is necessary to give your login credentials to others, make sure to change your password again once they are done using your account.
3. Make sure to install trusted and secure applications only. Read reviews before using a script or an app. If it is custom coded, make sure to practice and consider security precautions.
4. Update all installed applications on your website, including plugins, themes and other modifications.
5. Remove files, applications and scripts that you no longer need.
6. If you found any files that were uploaded without your consent, delete them immediately and change your passwords.
7. Use the ClamAV anti-virus scanner on your account at least once a week.
8. Backup your files, emails and databases regularly.
9. Protecting your website is not enough, make sure to install an anti-virus and anti-malware on your computer too. Scan your computer for viruses and malware on a regular basis, weekly is good.
10. Logon to your account using a secured network only. Public WIFIs are not recommended.
You may read the whole article at this page > https://www.netignite.ph/
Thank you and have a great day!