Home » , , , , , , , , , » Philips Construct Headphones: Sound Tripping In Dumaguete

Philips Construct Headphones: Sound Tripping In Dumaguete

Written By Wazzup Pilipinas on Huwebes, Disyembre 20, 2012 | 8:09 PM



I'm so excited about this headphone review because I spent a great number of days with it including two extra days (aside from the two original tour days - which makes it a whopping four days!) stranded in the city of Dumaguete in the province of Negros Oriental!

Flights were all cancelled, even our ferry trip to Bohol to visit another resort was no longer in the agenda because of the Typhoon Pablo that struck these areas of the Philippines. It was a good thing I had a headphone to soothe me through the nights even during the height of Typhoon Pablo. It was four days of sound tripping in the city of Dumaguete!




I have to say it’s quite a good headset. I was surprised by its durability and quality.  I kept it either hung around my neck  or in my backpack for the entire 4 day tour of the sights and tourist spots of Dumaguete including travels to the White Sand Bar beach in Manjuyod and the Twin Lake in Balinsasayao.




I'm referring to the Philips Construct Headphones. It actually performs as good as it looks (loved the elegant white and silver combination of colors), and was very comfortable fit while wearing it during the road trip. I even slept with it like a baby because it really feels like you're hardly wearing anything due to the comfortable make and materials of the headphone.


I was impressed with the Philips Construct's huge and tough packaging which has a see-through plastic infront of the box that allows you to see the beauty of the headphone even while its packed. The headphone is encased in a form-fitting molded plastic inlay, with provisions for the remote, microphone and plug. The soft-fabric headband can stretch and bend with no worries of deforming or breaking it apart. It's comfortably padded and fits every head size with ease as it is very adjustable.







The super-soft foam cushions of the Philips Construct isolates your from the noise outside, meaning you'll hardly hear any external noise while wearing the headset. That's a great feature required to enjoy your sounds better and exclusive only to your hearing. The wire is detachable for convenience when you need to rest for a while and keep it in storage. The Philips Construct also has these "Safe Release Earcans" that allows the earpieces to come out when accidentally dropped.





I was actually reviewing another device that week and it was a tablet from another company. I was able to use the tablet to play my sounds and also take pictures of the sights. Imagine sounds and sights, the perfect combination for a very relaxing trip across the wonderful tourist spots of Dumaguete.




The wire that resembles like a shoe lace does not tangle at all. I had no difficulty with the wire with special thanks to the detachable connector. I was able to put away the wire easily while I was not using it. The plug at the end of the cable is meant to fit other sound sources from different brands like HTC, Blackberry, Motorola, iPhone, LG, and Palm devices. The headphones are apparently meant for mobile phone use.



It has two dynamic 40mm drivers and the earcans produce audio with satisfactory crisp sounds and deep bass. It really emits great bass complete with all the effects no matter what sound device I use. I used a Samsung mobile phone, an Onda Valkeyrie V712 tablet, and an M3 player and they produced sounds and music a whole lot better than the current headphones or earphones that I have.



The Philips Construct Headphones truly suits my sound requirements, and I'm happy to have the opportunity to try it out for several days. I appreciate the comfort it brings the user. I usually have a hard time adjusting to headphones especially if I wear them for a long period but the Philips Construct Headphones did not gave me the same inconvenience.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Tekkie : Information Technology - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger