Home » , , , , , , , » iPad Mini : Target Market for this latest Apple "Innovation"?

iPad Mini : Target Market for this latest Apple "Innovation"?

Written By Wazzup Pilipinas on Lunes, Disyembre 24, 2012 | 6:36 AM


The intended market for the iPad Mini are those who needs medium size portable internet device in between the size of Ipad 2/3 and iPod Touch/iPhone. This is for those that are not after the innovation as their primary target. I for one will definitely buy this because all of my mobile phones are all in android platform. I am also using an HTC Flyer tablet and an iPad 2.

At first I wanted to replace my HTC Flyer with a Samsung Tab 7.7 because its bigger and thinner but I thought it only differed in size and the platform is the same Android. Second thing, my iPod Touch 4G is too small for Internet surfing but portability wise and ideal for music listening.







I also thought of getting a Nexus 7 but it has no 3G capability since I use 3G sim for Internet browsing and I'm using my HTC Flyer as a hotspot. So for my next gadget, the iPad mini would be the best for my needs to change OS platform for portable internet applications.


The SRP everywhere is around 18k.

Price check in pesos Php:

15,990 = Apple ph
15,500 = CMK Cellphone
18,400 = Widget City
19,400 = DB Gadgets
18,800 = Kim Store
17,980 = Hot Gadgets
19,800 = PC Express

I'm only interested in the base model so what you see above are the 16gb wifi

<click here for link> Demo by Verge
<click here for link> Hands on by AnandTech




*photo credits to farleyo of TPC
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Pinoy Tekkie : Information Technology - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger