Do you have an awesome app idea? Take DLSU's 24hr challenge this November 23.
- The DLSU Hacker Cup 2012 is open to the following:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students
- DLSU 2012 undergraduate graduates
- Only registered and validated participants will be allowed to participate in the contest. Walk-ins will not be permitted to join. Registration ends on November 10, 2012. Validation will be sent through e-mail.
- There must be a minimum of one (1) and a maximum of four (4) members in each Team. Alumni must team up with enrolled undergraduate students when forming teams. Only one (1) alumnus will be allowed per team.
- Teams can either chose to implement their idea as a web application, a mobile application or both.
- Applications may be assembled using any mix of programming languages, application frameworks, and development tools. Participants are expected to bring the necessary tools to build their competition entry.
- Application must be built during the entire duration of the contest. Teams are given 24 hours (from 3pm of November 23 until 3pm of November 24) to finish their entries.
- Contest theme will be announced one-day before the start of the hackathon (November 22, 2012).
- Teams will undergo final judging by presenting their project to a panel of judges who will identify the top three winners.
- All decisions of judges are final. Scores will not be made public.